Welcome to Kinzy's Cooking Show!
This is my celebrity cooking show! I will be updating these as soon as I get my new cooking studio. Keep on checking back! Here you go:
I shall now give you a few recipes from the Kinzy's Cooking Show.
WARNING: I am a crazy koala! Eucalyptus is poisonous to humans and ovens do not go up to 750 degrees. Do not try this at home! Thank you!
1. Eucalyptus Bread
1. Ingredients: Flour, Sugar, Eggs, and Eucalyptus.
2. Preheat the oven to 750'
3. Mix together ingredients.
4. Put in oven for 5 minutes.
Eat within 20 minutes.
2. Eucalyptus Stuffed Pumpkin
Ingredients: A Pumpkin, Eucalyptus, water, and A ton of sugar
1. Cut open the pumpkin. Set aside.
2. Mix Eucalyptus with sugar and water.
3. Pour into the pumpkin.
4. Bake until pumpkin is slightly squishy.
Ta-da! Eat while warm.
3. Eucalyptus spaghetti
No, I hate spaghetti. Forget that one.